Thursday, February 21, 2013

Darkness Descends

It's getting colder and night is approaching.

I have several cans of food in my pack, but I have no way to heat any of them up or any way to make a fire in general. I've been moving ever since I got out of the grocery store to keep my body temp up, but I've had to make slow progress because I've encountered more bands of those...creatures...that used to be people.

They've gone completely feral. Most are wearing tattered layers of jackets and coats and such, but a few are just...
I dont know, they're not human anymore.

They look human but they act exactly like animals. They dont even use words to communicate. I barely captured this image.












He noticed me right after and I almost didn't outrun him. It's like they've completely de-evolved.

I'm focusing on finding shelter now. I dont even know if I want a fire for fear the light would attract more of those...people.

May God protect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment