Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Contact

The grocery store was a mad house.

The streets were abandoned, but I ran into my first contact with people after I got there. At first I thought it was deserted as well, but out of nowhere this woman jumped me screaming something about a "10 for 10 deal".

I've never killed before. But I had to, she was going to tear me limb from limb. I could see the flesh of her last victim still stuck in her bloody teeth. As I was going through the canned foods aisle I found the rest of the poor soul.

As I was leaving, two or three more crazies showed up and I just ran. I lost a few cans of food, but I didn't want to stick around and test my luck. I just ran.

I dont know how to take this.

What has happened?

Am I dreaming? God, I hope so because this has turned into a nightmare...

No comments:

Post a Comment