Thursday, February 21, 2013

Unexpected Messages

I've found a small garage behind some apartments to hole up in for the night. Luckily the snow hasn't made it too far inside, considering the one-car space seems like it could collapse at any moment.

I've arranged some of the leftover debris into a crude form of concealment.

Hopefully those creatures wont find me out.

I was about to drift off when my phone vibrated and I got a mysterious message.

It was this















And an attached message that read simply: WATCH OUT

The number comes up as "unknown"

Someone out there knows I'm alive. I dont know why they haven't contacted me until now or why this is all they've tried to communicate with me.

I cant message them back to get anymore answers.

2 comments:

  1. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://kdhfaieueljfalpdijmtwfgae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete